- Students must pre-register for the course. Walk-ins on class day are not allowed.
- Students must be 21 years of age or older.
- We require non-refundable deposits to hold your seat for the class and the remaining balance for the course will be due at the beginning of class.
- Firearms are welcome, however no live ammunition is allowed on the property. Any student who is in possession of any live ammunition or undisclosed firearm while on the property is subject to failure of the course without a refund and immediate removal from the property.
- Firearms and live fire range time are not required or included for some courses.
- A current government issued photo ID is required for proof of identification to issue the training certificates
- No person/student shall be permitted to be on the premises or in the classroom, or participate in the class if the person/student is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or of a controlled substance as defined by both, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). Any person/student who is reasonably perceived by AimTech personnel to be under the influence as stated herein, shall be subject to failure of the course without a refund, and immediate removal from the premises and the property in general.
- Students who have been charged with or convicted of a felony cannot participate in the course. Any deposits or payments made before the student’s disclosure of such charges or convictions to AimTech LLC will not be refunded.
- Please note that the use of recording devices or cameras is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- By registering and or submitting payment for any service provided by AimTech LLC, the purchaser or student agrees to the AimTech LLC course cancellation policy, terms and conditions, and to all AimTech LLC policies at and during any AimTech LLC facility or function.
- Please note AimTech LLC does not control the issuance of, and does not issue concealed handgun permits, and that attendance in this course does not guarantee that you will be granted a concealed handgun permit by the appropriate governing authority.
4)Any student who chooses to cancel his/her attendance of the class for which they are registered, or are a no call/no show to the class which they are registered for, forfeits any deposits and/or payments made to AimTech LLC.
Classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling due to inclement weather, illness, property malfunction, or a fifty percent cancellation of student attendance or any other reason beyond the immediate control of AimTech LLC and it’s officers, shareholders, directors, partners, employees, agents, instructors, and volunteers (hereinafter referred to as “AimTech LLC”). In the event that the class should be cancelled or rescheduled by AimTech LLC due to any reason as cited above, any deposits and/or payments received by AimTech LLC will not be refunded, but will be applied to the class for the rescheduled class date.